Saturday, February 07, 2009

From 1990 to 2010


I found this very amusing picture in the net. Very truly reflects what has changed over the past two decades.

I have not been posting for sometime, don't know why. Lack of topics, events, ?? Naaaah! But somehow I get this love-hate syndrome with the internet. Sometimes I fall deeply in love with the internet, other times I may not even come online for weeks. Anyways I have something in my mind that will come up in this space, and hopefully continously.

Love
Gopu

1 comment:

  1. Obesity at its best. A normal person spends around 4 -5 hours in front of the idiot box these days watching Soap Operas, IPL matches etc. I think the visual completely speaks for itself. Pictures speak a thousand words.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. Anything to say? Put your point across in the space below.