- Films release and flop or become hit in 5 months.
- Countries go on war, and return to peace in 5 months.
- People jump multiple jobs in 5 months.
- Mosquitoes take birth, die and again take birth (may be as a mosquito again or not, not sure) in 5 months. (FYI: The average life span of a female mosquito is 3 to 100 days; the male lives 10 to 20 days.)
- Marriages are made and broken in 5 months.
- Companies are born and go broke in 5 months.
But still here I am, not writing anything for 5 months. Don't know why, but I get this strange feeling of wanting a very private and thought free space to have my creative juices flowing in the brain. This is very bad because as you can see, I end up doing nothing. So may be I will jot down something at least every week.
I am not yet into tweeter, may be I should have a look at it. Anybody there who tried that? Any advice/warning??
(Btw, I am really surprised on how the celebrities mange to have a blog and write daily on that. Really surprising to me. Is it really written by them or somebody is writing for them? Not sure)