Monday, August 09, 2010

The clutter free life

Bang!! I turned around and saw a huge pile of junk being dumped in the junk shop. It was a pleasent evening and I had got out for a walk. This thought stuck my mind - A shop for junk stuff.

It made me realise that anything sells! Also that all of us have lot of junk to give - both in our house and mind. There are tens and thousands of thoughts that cross our mind, and if you observe, only a few thoughts comes again. Most of them are not relevant at all, but stays somewhere in the background of our mind. Same is the case with things. Look around our house, and if you look closely you will realise that most of the stuff around us are not used or ages. There might be bits of papers, used bus or train tickets, notices all are lying around us.

Clutter is common. You find it everywhere. People love it. Be it house, public place, office, mind. We feel something is very important and keep it; or just neglect it saying its unimportant. I made it a habit to hit the Delete & Refresh button very often in my life and mind. Remove all those unwanted stuff from your life physically and mentally. Then you will see that a new life comes, a new energy. Think about it. If you have not used a particular stuff in your house for past 6 months, then mostly you will never use it. There is something fresh and new awaiting but unless we hit the Delete and Refresh button, the new stuff won't happen.

And I reached home to find that I am yet to hit the Delete and Refresh button for my mind for that day. Want to know how? Ask me.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. Anything to say? Put your point across in the space below.